Friday, May 18, 2018

Freestyle Friday May 18, 2018 20-2018

It's Freestyle Friday - we choose what kind of card we would like to make today.  I chose mine keeping pink, gold and Mom in mind.

Here is my card:



Today I chose to make a gatefold card.  I started with a light pink card stock panel and stamped the image of butterflies (from Anthony's Paper Craft) with clear Versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I then used bleach water to fade the butterflies.  The pink card stock I used faded to a light gray.  I cut the panel down the center and mounted it on a gray card stock base.  I used Raisin Boat's Mother's Day sentiment on white cardstock and adhered it to pink, then gray card stock.  I attached it to front of the card on the right side.  I added some white glitter enamel dots around the sentiment.  I love how the bleach turns out differently on each piece of colored card stock! ~ Gracie

2 comments: