Friday, May 25, 2018

Freestyle Friday 21-2018

Hi! It's Sue back with another card for you today.


The theme for May is celebrating Mom and the color scheme is pink, gold and white.  For Freestyle Friday, the challenge is to create whatever I want. 

Here's my card



For the background of the card, I added distress inks (spun sugar, picked raspberry) onto a card panel. Then, I spritzed water to a Hero Arts Asian Flower Pattern stencil and placed the stencil, water down onto the inked panel. I left it there for a couple of minutes, as the water pulls the color from the panel. I carefully lifted the stencil and let the panel dry. For the sentiment, I used Memory Box’s Paintbrush Happy die and Clearly Besotted’s Happy Days stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment