Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Technique Tuesday

May theme is celebrating Mom. 

Color scheme is pink gold and white.

Technique: Deisgner choice pick your favorite technique.

Emboss Resist Technique

The Emboss Resist Technique is one of my favorites because it offers so many possibilities.  I started with a Neenah Solar White c/s (distress inks blend beautifully on this c/s).  The floral pattern is a Hero Arts Background stamp, inked with Versamark Ink and embossed with WOW clear sparkle embossing glitter powder.  I inked the cardstock with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink.  I cut the panel diagonally to make it interesting.  I added a strip of gold glitter paper and stamped the sentiment (Altenew) with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.  Super fun technique, please consider giving it a try.  ~Kimberly.


No comments:

Post a Comment