Saturday, May 5, 2018

Saturday Extra Edition Designer's Challenge 18-2018

Today we are showing cards we worked on from Theresa's choices found in our envelopes.  We had napkins and a beautiful black panel with copper.

Here is Anna's card.  She chose a napkin Theresa included.



For this card I found a hot air balloon on Cricut, added the sentiment, and let the machine do the work!  I used the napkin included and embossed it onto the white card stock using Stardust Transparent from Stamp N Stuff.  I placed it behind the balloon cut out. ~ Anna 

I chose a bright turquoise napkin from the envelope and neglected to take a picture but here is my card:


Bright pretty napkin!  Time for glitter!  I peeled the layers of the napkin down to one.  I used Stick It adhesive on a white piece of cardstock, peeled off the liner and applied the napkin.  This, so far for me, has turned out the easiest way to adhere my napkin.  I inked it up with clear embossing ink, embossed with Sticky embossing powder, then applied Diamond Dust embossing glitter and adhered with my heat gun.  So sparkly!  I stamped my sentiment (Heidi Swap) on white cardstock with Memento Luxe tuxedo black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I added three random die cuts from my stash.  I placed the glitter panel on a turquoise card stock mat and used a white card base. ~ Gracie

I also made a card with the beautiful black and copper panel Theresa included:


I simply added a sentiment (from Heidi Swap) I stamped on white card stock and used copper embossing powder.  I adhered the sentiment to the panel and a white card mat. and a black card base.  I added some metal gears for a masculine look.  I love how this turned out!
We hope you have enjoyed our cards this week.  We enjoyed making them so much!  We hope this gives you an idea to pick up something out of your stash and look at it in an entirely different way.  Have fun crafting!! ~ Gracie


No comments:

Post a Comment