Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Technique Tuesday 11-2019

Hello again!  It's Technique Tuesday and we have a Jennifer McGuire video for inspiration:


And here is my card:



The inside panel:



I had fun making today's card!  I found the green plaid card stock in my "green" pile.  After trimming and scoring it, I used a stamp set I received from a friend to stamp the three parts of the panel.  I put the wreath on the front, the feathers and arrow on the middle, and the sentiment on the back.  I then punched out mirror gold card stock hearts and adhered them with Art Glitter Glue to all three parts of the panel.  I cut and scored the card base using a light green.  I adhered the "z" with red-lined double-sided adhesive.  I also added acrylic photo corners.  I think this is my favorite card this week and I am going to hide it in my husband's luggage!  :)  ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment