Monday, March 4, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 10-2019


Happy Monday!  Time to make your Christmas card!  Our theme is "All Things Plaid"  and our colors are :green and gold" or black and silver".  I decided to make 2 cards today.

Here is the first card:





I am unsure where the pretty gold Christmas tree came from but it may be Anna Griffin.  I decided to make my card very simple and placed the tree on gold mirror card stock.  I tied a simple white ribbon around the panel then matted it with dark green plaid paper.  I used white card stock for a card base.

Here is the second card:


When digging through my stacks of paper (thanks to my granddaughter) I found this lovely black plaid.  I had a package of silver Christmas Stickles with a lovely silver sleigh.  I placed the sleigh on black card stock and fussy cut it.  I added a red ribbon to the black plaid baper and placed the sleigh on the panel with foam dots.  The "Holly Jolly" sentiment is also Stickles and I stacked three together for dimension.  I used black card stock as a card base.  

These were so easy to make and I loved how they turned out! ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. The black and silver is very striking with the pop of red.

    ReplyDelete