Friday, March 22, 2019

Color Me Friday 12-1019

This month's colors are green, black, and gold or silver plaid.


For this card, I made my own background using an Echo Park stamp called Christmas Plaid and stamped on my white card base with a green pigment ink. I should have heat set it since I ended up smearing it a bit.  I pulled out gold washi tape and covered the smeared part of the top card. The stamped image comes from a Kit of the Month by Unity called Let Love Grow (Feb 2013).  I stamped the basket in a brown Distress Ind.  The shamrock vine is one branch, so I stamped it up in the same pigment ink and stamped one over the side of the basket.  I decided it needed more, so I masked the basket off and stamped the branch a few more times in various places on top of the basket. I highlighted it with some flat gold sequins. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment