Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 14-2019

Hello and Happy Sunday!  It's Gracie here this week and we start off today with Sweet and Simple Sunday.  Our theme this month is flowers and our colors are pastels.

Here is my Sweet & Simple Card:



Flowers!!  So many choices!  Today I chose a Tuesday Morning stamp and stamped with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The sentiment is from Maymay.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers (lavenders and greens).  I trimmed the flower down and placed it on a lavender panel and wrapped a pink satin ribbon and tied a bow.  I went through my scrap box and found a lovely lavender plaid paper to use as a panel and offset the flower.  I trimmed the sentiment down and mounted it on lavender card stock as well and attached it to the panel with foam tape.  I used the same lavender card stock to create a card base.  I added a white panel inside to place a greeting.  Quick and simple!  ~  Gracie

1 comment: