Friday, March 8, 2019

Color Me Friday 10-2019

It's Color Me Friday!  Our colors this month are black and silver or green and gold.

Here are my cards:




I was feeling rather industrious!

The first card I made using a Stampin' Up set stamping directly on green plaid paper with Versamark ink and gold embossing powder.  I colored the lady's dress and hat with a gold Spectrum Noir Marker.  I tied a gold ribbon around the paper and attached the panel to a darker green plain panel and used a white card stock base.

The next two cards I made using a stamp set given to me from a wonderful secret sister, Theresa!  I made two because I wanted one for a man and one for a woman.  

On the man's card I stamped the images with Versamark ink and used gold embossing powder.  I colored in the spoon, the cup, and the coffee with a brown Spectrum Noir marker.  I trimmed the panel down to 5 x 3 3/4 inches and placed it on a panel of corrugated card stock 5 1/4 x 4 inches then on a panel 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and I used brown card stock as a card base.

On the woman's card I stamped the panel the same way on green plaid and used a green Spectrum Noir marker to color the spoon and cup and brown to color the coffee and a tan to color the cream.  I placed the panel on a gold mirror card stock panel and used a green card stock to make a card base.  I added some green sequins for accent.  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Love the gold on all the cards. It really dresses them up.

    ReplyDelete