Thursday, March 7, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 10-2019

It's Thursday and that means we have inspiration from a mood board!





So many pretty patterns and colors to choose from!!!
Here is my card:




I loved the flower pattern in the middle.  I searched through my stacks of 6X6 paper pads and found this lovely paper with colors near to the board.  It was so busy I didn't want to add a lot so I die cut 2 butterflies (I think they are Sizzix) and the "happy birthday" sentiment (from Little B) using gold mirror card stock. I placed the panel on gold mirror card stock and adhered it with foam tape.  The butterflies are also adhered with foam tape.  I chose the teal from the colors on the bottom of the board as a card base. ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Those flowers on black are a great choice. I am pretty sure no matter what the inspiration board, I could find a paper for that in my 6 x 6 pad stash, lol.

    ReplyDelete