Friday, March 15, 2019

Color Me Friday 11-1019

It's Friday!  Time to play with our colors and they are green and gold or black and silver.

Here is my card:



I have played with greens all week!  Not changing now!  I started my card with a wonderful stamp set from Concord and 9th.  I stamped the ice cream and sentiments on white card stock with black Memento ink.  I colored the ice cream (if I could eat ice cream it would be mint chocolate chip!) and bowl with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  I fussy cut the ice cream.  After I cut it I didn't like it without a border so I attached it to white card stock and fussy cut a second time.  I used a bluish green heart plaid paper as a panel and placed it on a second plaid panel with the same colors.    I attached the ice cream and sentiment with foam tape.  I used a black Wink of Stella pen to give the sentiment a little hint of gold shimmer.  I used a teal green as a card base.  The second sentiment was placed inside and is "Happy Birthday!"  ~  Gracie

1 comment: