Saturday, March 16, 2019

Scene It Saturday 11-2019

It's Saturday and time to create a scene using stamps, paper, stickers, die cuts, etc.  Today I chose to make a St. Patrick's Day card with some cute stickers I found at the Dollar Tree (and I am NOT a fan of stickers).

Here is my card:



I started my card looking trough my green pile of paper again (I can't wait to get everything organized again - it's driving me crazy!)  I found a green tweed paper and a green plaid paper.  I made a panel from the tweed and added the cute little leprechauns, the pot of gold and the shamrocks.  I made an easel card with dark green card stock and attached the green plaid to the front  then the green tweed panel to the lower half to make the easel.  I took a strip of the green tweed and stamped "good luck" (an unbranded stamp) using clear Versamark ink and gold mirror embossing powder.  I attached it to a strip of the plaid using foam tape and added a shamrock on each side.  I then attached the sentiment to the inside of the card using foam tape to hold the easel up.  

Happy St. Patty's Day, y'all!!  I will see you next month!  ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment