Thursday, March 14, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 11-2019

Hello again and Happy Thursday!  Today we will be using a mood board for inspiration!

Here is the Mood Board:



And here is my card:



Today I chose to use the colors found at the right hand corner of the board.  While searching through my stack of green paper I found this lovely floral paper that is embossed with gold!  The flowers were the perfect colors also!  I trimmed out a panel and searched the green stack again for a color that would coordinate.  I backed the panel with the second color and used the second color to stamp my sentiment using clear Versamark ink and gold mirror embossing powder.  I placed the sentiment on a panel of gold mirror card stock.  I found a butterfly in my stash but it was a light shade of blue so I "fixed" it lol.  I colored dark green with my Spectrum Noir marker and gave it a spritz with pearl shimmer.  I used a light green for the card base. Easy peasey!  ~  Gracie  

No comments:

Post a Comment