Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Sketch Wednesday 11-2019

Yay!  It's Wednesday!  Halfway through the week and a card sketch for inspiration!

Here is the sketch:



And here is my card:



With everything blooming, I couldn't resist using daffodils!  I started my card with two stamp sets - the daffodils are from Altenew and the daisies are from Raisin Boat.  I stamped the images on white card stock with black Memento ink and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.  I fussy cut the flowers and leaves.  I found a pretty green checked paper (I am seriously running out of plaid!) and adhered the flowers to a panel of the paper.  I found I light green polka dot paper and mounted the panel onto it.  I used a strip of the same to stamp my sentiment "love and prayers" with black Memento ink.  I added a paper bow with a rhinestone in the center.  I placed the panels on a green card stock base.  ~  Gracie

1 comment: