Monday, March 11, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 11-2019

Hello and Happy Mistletoe Monday!  If you are keeping up you have made at least 11 Christmas cards so far this year!!!  Good for you!!!

Here is my card for today:



I searched through my stacks to find paper that would go with green and gold or black and silver.  I found a little of both.  I also found a beautiful Christmas wreath from Jolee's Boutique in my Scraprack.  I placed the wreath on the red and green plaid card stock panel and hot glued a gold ribbon to the top and added the gold star that came with the wreath sticker set (I have had it a very long time).  I found a dark green Creative Memories sticker sentiment and placed it on the bottom of the panel.  I then placed the panel on a black, green and red plaid panel.  I used black card stock as a card base.  Would love to see yours! ~ Gracie

1 comment: