Sunday, March 3, 2019

Clean & Simple Sunday 10-2018

Hello and Happy March!!!  It's Gracie here this week.  Our theme for March is "All Things Plaid" and our colors are green and gold or black and silver.


Here is today's card:


and the inside top:


I have a confession to make.  My granddaughter has claimed rights to my craft room.  EVERYTHING is now in boxes, cubes, or piles in the living room and dining room as I try to figure out how to make my dining room  both my craft room and still be functional as my dining room.  In other words, it's a disaster!  I am having trouble just finding adhesive refills for my ATG!  So making anything right now is just simply an adventure!!!

Luckily, my stamps were all ready organized so I found this wonderful Art Impressions stamp set in my stash.  Hunting up plaid paper, on the other hand, is a challenge!  I stamped the image on white card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder (thankfully those supplies are in one of my Totally Tiffany Desk Mates!)  I fussy cut her out after coloring her with Spectrum Noir markers.  I placed her on green plaid paper with a strip of gold and green coordinating paper and used white card stock for the card base.

The "It's Party Time" sentiment is from graphics45 and on the inside bottom I used the sentiment "It's not going to eat itself, you know" from the Art Impressions stamp set.

It was relaxing just to get to make something!! ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Cute Gracie. Love those Art Impression stamps. Hopefully you get everything in order and it will be even better.

    ReplyDelete