Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thursday In 3D

Today's Prompt: Cards or projects that are 3D

June Theme: all about kids

Color Scheme: bright red, blue, green and yellow

Today's card offers a somewhat different perspective of 3D: a Tim Holtz 3D Texture Fade embossing folder (Sizzix).  My Little Peep asked me to make a card for her to send to a friend.  The card is size A2, I trimmed red c/s to size A2, placed it inside the embossing folder and ran through my Big Shot.  The sentiment is die cut with white glitter paper. ~Kimberly  


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful embossing folder and the red really makes it pop. Tim Holtz has some brand new 3-D embossing folders coming out that I think I am going to have to get even though I promised myself, no more embossing folders, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Denise. I work at a local, independent LSS and we have a bunch of them. It was hard to purchase only one.

    ReplyDelete