Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sweet and Simple Sunday 24-2018

Hi, everyone!  It's Gracie here this week as your designer.  Our theme this month is Kids and our colors are bright!

Here is my card for today:



I started with a black card stock base.  I used my MISTI to stamp my image and sentiment with Memento black ink.  I am unsure of the source of the stamps as these were on wooden blocks that I have worked hard on eliminating from my craft space!  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  I mounted the panel on red and black polka dot card stock.  I love the little fireman.  I have three great nephews whose father is a firefighter.  Perfect card for any of the three!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. My brother was a firefighter until he had to take an early retirement due to illness. My dad was a volunteer firefighter at our small town, so I have a special place in my heart for images like this.

    ReplyDelete