Friday, June 22, 2018

Freestyle Friday 25-2018

Hi! It's Sue here with another card for you here at Card a Day Challenge.


The theme for June is “all about kids” and the color scheme is bright red, blue, green and yellow. For Freestyle Friday, the challenge is to create whatever I want. 

Here's my card



I pulled out my Essentials by Ellen’s Wish Big stamp set. To focus on the color scheme, I chose just the bird to hold balloons (no hippo). I masked the center balloon, using a post-it note mask, before stamping the right and left balloon. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers. I added the balloon strings with a fine black marker. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Birds of Paradise stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by. Please drop by tomorrow for my last card of the week.
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment