Monday, June 18, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 25-2018

Hi! It's Sue back again with a new card here at Card A Day Challenge.


The theme for June is “all about kids” and the color scheme is bright red, blue, green and yellow. For Mistletoe Monday, the challenge is to make a Christmas/Holiday card. 

Here's my card



I started with Paper Smooches’ Holly Jolly stamp set. I stamped the pine bough three times and added two ornaments with bows and a larger bow, as well as the sentiment using Hero Arts Butter Bar, Green Hills, Strawberry and Indigo inks. I cut these stamped images into 1.75” x 1.75” squares and matted them with green. I added them to a 4.25” x 4.25” square card base.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you tomorrow, when I'll have a new card for you.
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment