Monday, June 11, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 24-2018

Summer is heating up and we are busy working on Christmas!  Just think - if you make only one Christmas card per week you will have fifty-two to mail out at the end of the year!

Here is my bright Christmas card:


I started my card today using a stamp set from Hampton Arts Bright & Merry.  I used black Memento ink on SU Whisper White card stock.  I fussy cut my snowman.  He is colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment is stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder from Stamp-N-Stuff.  I colored the snowflakes blue and added a little Wink of Stella.  I mounted the sentiment on red card stock and tucked it up under the snowman which I adhered with Pop Dots.  A bit of red card stock on a blue card base finishes off the card.  Sooo - if we do the math and you start today with your card a week, you will still have 28 Christmas cards ready to go!  Ho, ho, ho!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment