Saturday, June 16, 2018

Scene It Saturday 24-2018

I don't know why but I struggled with today's card.  I had a lot of choices - farm scene, zoo theme, etc.  But here you go...

This is my card:


I started with an Altenew stamp set "Blow All of Your Worries Away".  I stamped my images on white card stock in steps using my Misti with clear Versamark ink and white embossing powder from Ranger.  I had to go in steps because the wand is teeny tiny and has to be added to her hand and I was able to add more bubbles easily.  I used Distress Oxide inks ( Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio and Pickled Raspberry).  I spritzed very lightly with pearl Glimmer Mist.  I die cut the center of the image into a circle and die cut a slightly larger circle of white and mounted the circles back to the panel which I had die cut.  I adhered it to a white card stock base.  I tried to make it look as if she was standing inside a bubble and the colors are like bubbles in sunlight. The sentiment says, "When life gives you troubles, blow bubbles."  I think it turned out nicely!  See you next month!  ~  Gracie  

No comments:

Post a Comment