Sunday, May 7, 2017

Shine and Sparkle Sunday #19-2017

As we start May, we are going to change up some of the challenges.  Today is Shine and Sparkle Sunday.  The design team will make a card with something that shines, glitters, or sparkles.  May will also have the additional challenge of using the same paper pad or kit all week. 

Kimberly starts us out with her cute card.


I used gold glitter paper and Anna Griffin’s die cuts to create this gem.  All the printed paper is from the Simple Stories paper pad. This card was quick and easy to create.  I simply die cut the elements and layered them in a pleasing manner. - Kimberly 

This is the paper pad Kimberly will be using this week.


My card for today -


I don't do a lot of sparkle in my cards, so I am stretching my box.  The kit I am using is from Echo Park and is called Everyday Eclectic.  I chose this fun hot air balloon paper.  There is a page of elements with the pack, so I picked a larger balloon and applied Wink of Stella to the balloon part. I added a few rhinestones and popped it up on foam tape.  This was put on a kraft card base and it was done.  A very quick card to do. - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment