Friday, May 26, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #21-2017

Our card to C.A.S.E. today features a lot of patterns.


Gracie has a wonderful interpretation of the card.


I think my card turned out a little louder than the CASE card!  I started with a red panel and cut strips from Paper I have used this week from my paper pad.  I used the Thanks to You stamp set from Pink and Main and stamped the words on the strips with black Memento ink.  I put a ribbon down first then added the strips of paper.  I added the diecut butterfly and black enamel dots. ~ Gracie 

You can also use a print in place of embossed paper like I did.


The 6 x 6 pad from the collection I used (Graphic 45 Nature's Sketch Book) has a lot of subtle prints that act as solids, so I choose to do all my flags from them.  I choose a paper with a design using all of the colors from the 8 x 8 pad of the same collection and used that as the background.  The sentiment is from a set called Remembering With You and I masked it off to stamp one line at a time on the banners.  The strip is from another page of the 8 x 8 pad that has a lot of different patterned stripes on it. I kind of like stamping the sentiments on various flags like this and will do it again. - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment