Friday, May 12, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #19-2017

We have a fairly simple card to C.A.S.E. today.


Kimberly came up with another great card by making it her own.


The background papers are from the paper pad.  I liked the background design and changed the image and sentiment.  The butterfly and sentiment is from an Anna Griffin card making kit.- Kimberly

I did a very close C.A.S.E. of the original-


The kit I am using for the week (Everyday Eclectic by Echo Park) has a sheet of letter stickers.  Because I use my Explore to make any letters I need for cards or scrapbooking, I never use these kinds of stickers.  I decided that I could use some of these would be perfect for this card and that way I would actually use them.  The blue paper from the kit made a perfect background for it.  I few enamel dots from my stash and it was done.  One of the fastest cards I have ever made, but still perfect for sending someone a special note. - Denise

P.S.  I will be at my second day of the Mega Meet in Novi Michigan today.  As I am doing these challenges, I realize that I don't need any more paper packs, stacks or kits so I am going to try very hard not to pick up more than a few that I can't live without, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment