Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Card Sketch Wednesday #19-2017

We are keeping our card sketches and this is the one for today.


Kimberly gives us a wonderful interpretation of the sketch.



The paper pad included several pages with small and medium decorative elements.   I selected the elements that I thought went well together and layered them to create the card.  I changed the sketch design to accommodate the embellishments.  I inked the edges with brown ink to create dimension.  I also added a small strip of gold glitter paper to add interest.- Kimberly


A quick card from me.


I like the look of the squares with two opposite corners rounded.  There are several ways to group them together and this sketch used a nice arrangement.  I guessed on the size (I used 1 1/2") of the squares.  The kit I used ( Everyday Eclectic by Echo Park) has a page with various stickers.  I chose the camera image and the arrow stripe to put on the card.  I used camera paper from the kit and a red card stock from my stash to match the color of the arrows.  I did edge the kraft card base with a red Distress Ink to give it some depth.  It went together very quickly.  I would probably make the squares slightly larger next time. - Denise




No comments:

Post a Comment