Saturday, December 17, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #44-2016

If you are looking for the December Last Minute Gifts Blog, click here.

How would you use this inspiration?


Gracie colored up this cutie for us -


Gotta love plaid for Christmas and I didn't have one piece of red and black plaid paper in my whole craft room!  Dang!  So I got out my Christmas mat pad and picked 2 papers.  The image came from a swap (sorry - I don't know the source ).   I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers and went back over the lines with a black marker because he just didn't stand out.  I added a rhinestone to the star on the tree and some black enamel dots.  Merry Christmas from Mississippi , y'all! ~ Gracie

Tantalaya takes her cue from the browns and plaids and comes up with a wonderful birthday card.



This card I new right away that I wanted to use the browns in this photo some type of plaid red and then a hint of green. So with the diagonal stripe of plaid and the layers of brown from the lace and from the card base to the background paper that was used. This time I wanted to make the green pop on the card so I brought out a few sequins to bring in the green we have in the photo too. - Tantalaya

Inspiration is all around, so let your imagination go and make that card today - Denise


  


No comments:

Post a Comment