Saturday, December 24, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #45-2016

These cute cookies are today's inspiration.


The mouse is what caught my eye -


I saw a lot of things in the inspiration piece, but in the end I really saw the Mickey Mouse shape the most.  I choose to do a fairly simple and straight forward card.  I cut the Mickey Mouse head shapes on my Cricut Explore using the cartridge Disney - Mickey & Friends. I sized it to fit 5 images on the panel which I knew I was going to put on a 5 x 7 card..  The paper was from a 6 x 6 pad called North Pole by American Crafts.  I just love 6 x 6 pads because you can pick them up for $3 - $4 on sale and they are great for cards. I wrote the sentiment on my Explore too using a gold pen.  I mounted the white panel on a red mat, then placed that on the white base card and it was done. - Denise`

1 comment:

  1. Those cookies look delish...and so does your card! Merry Christmas, Denise.

    ReplyDelete