Monday, December 12, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #44-2016

As we get in the full swing of the Holiday Season, anything goes!

Tantalaya went with a beautiful blue theme.


I love blue for Christmas cards so of course I had to go blue for this challenge.  I used the tree and baubles from Neat and Tangle that was in last year’s Christmas Stamp of Approval box. I then added bling all over the card....I might have gone a bit over board but I love the color combo and wanted it to sparkle and then I tied it off with ribbon with a simple knot. - Tantalaya

Gracie takes us all the way to New Year.


Anything goes -I decided to go with Happy New  Year !  The image is a Dearie Dolls digital image.  I colored it with Spectrum  Noir  markers  and used my favorite  coral card stock.  The sentiment was printed  on  my  computer .   I decided to make an easel card with white card stock .   I added a few rhinestones  to make it festive.  ~  Gracie  

Get inspired by these two great cards and let your imagination flow for your Holiday cards. - Denise



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, from Christmas to New Year's Eve. I'm delighted all the way with these two cards!

    ReplyDelete