Saturday, December 31, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #46-2016

Today's inspiration photo is a cozy seasonal selection.


Elegance is what comes through on Sue's card -


For my card, I was inspired by the snow covered evergreen boughs. I wasn’t sure how to re-create the effect. I tried a few things, until I was happy with the result. I used my MISTI and stamped the tree from Stampin’ Up’s Lovely As a Tree stamp set with Hero Arts Shadow Ink Field Greens. I lightly wiped off the stamp (still in the MISTI), and using a VersaMarker, I inked up the branches of the tree, trying to leave areas un-inked. With white embossing powder and my heat tool, I ended up with this image – cool, right? To complete the card, the sentiment is from Penny Black’s Hello Winter stamp set.- Sue 

This wraps up another year here on Card A Day Challenge.  I want to thank all of our designers for their contributions this year.  They really outdid themselves. Next year we keep things going while changing things up just a bit. Join us tomorrow and see what challenges are in store for the design team and you.- Denise

1 comment: