Friday, December 30, 2016

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #46-2016

If it is Friday, it must be C.A.S.E. a card.  Here is today's card to C.A.S.E.


Sue made it her own with this version -


I needed my MISTI for this card. I pulled out my Simon Says STAMP Lots of Dots stamp set. I inked up the edges of the dots with distress inks (faded jeans, mowed lawn, crushed olive and hickory smoke). I found that it is certainly much easier to ink the edges of the stamp with the small ink cubes. Before “closing the door of the MISTI”, I spritzed the stamp lightly. I found that I needed to repeat this a few times until I achieved the look I was hoping for. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set.= Sue

Those overlapping circles are really cool and the color just bring it all together.- Denise

1 comment: