Friday, December 2, 2016

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #42-2016

One of our final Fall cards to C.A.S.E.


Sue does a lovely job with it.


Friday CASE A Card Challenge
I started by masking a 5/8” area on the left side of the card. I added colour in this area with ink blending tools and distress inks (mustard seed and spiced marmalade). On the right side of the card, I used STAMPlorations Trendy Leaves stamp set and my MISTI. The MISTI made the application of two different colours much easier than trying to re-place the stamp image. I used Hero Arts Shadow inks – Orange Soda, Butter Bar, Lime Green, Soft Cantaloupe and Bubble Gum.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts Color Layering Orchid in a Pot stamp set.- Sue

C.A.S.E. this card today and say goodbye to Fall
 as we say hello to Winter.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blending on this card, Sue. You've done a great job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete