Sunday, December 25, 2016

Clean and Simple Sunday #46-2016

Merry Christmas to all!

Today we have a wonderful card from Sue that uses a blue base.


A detailed look.

I love the look of tone on tone. To create the background panel, I used Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Flourishes stamp, versamark ink and a rich purple piece of cardstock. I like the subtle effect of the watermark ink on cardstock. For the tag, the sentiment is Catherine Pooler’s Beautiful World Stamp of Approval’s Enchanted Garden stamp set by Sugar Pea Designs. To cut the tag, I used Stampin’ Up’s Scalloped tag Topper punch. I cut a second tag from printed vellum. Some gold cord was added to the tags to complete the card. - Sue

The tone on tone really dresses up the card and enhances the color for a regal look. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment