Sunday, December 11, 2016

Clean and Simple Sunday #44-2016

Time for Clean & Simple using a colored card base (no white, cream, or kraft).

Gracie gives us this charming card -


Colored card base!  I needed a card for a grandmother  who has 5 grandsons and finally has a granddaughter .   She is over the moon happy.  I started with  a  pink card base and used a black and white antique image.  I colored it with pale pink, light coral light yellow and light brown  Spectrum  Noir  markers.I covered the image with vellum and tied it with a bow.  I hope she likes it! ~ Gracie  

Tantalaya also charms with this card -


I started with a green Card base and I used pattern paper from Jen Hadfield "Warm & Cozy". On the background I used the Nuvo Mousse fresh copper with a stencil. and then I took a little bit on my finger and brought some of the color edges of the card stock keeping it simple with a big impact. - Tantalaya


So break out of the white/cream rut and try a colored card base today. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment