Thursday, December 29, 2016

Technique Thursday #46-2016

This month the designers could choose their favorite technique from this past year.  Let's see what Sue did-


Detail

For this challenge, I chose the heat embossing technique. I started with a piece of watercolour paper. I stamped Stampin’ Up’s Corner Garden stamp set with versamark, added clear embossing powder and heat set. I added colour with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and spread out the colour with a water brush. To complete the card, the sentiment is from Catherine Pooler’s Beautiful World Stamp of Approval’s Enchanted Garden stamp set by Sugar Pea Designs, which I heat embossed with silver embossing powder.- Sue

Sue made such a beautiful card with this technique. You can search this blog with the keywords of "technique 2016" and see what technique was your favorite and try it for your next card - Denise

1 comment: