Friday, December 16, 2016

December Last Minute Gifts Blog Hop

No automatic alt text available.

Welcome to the Last Minute Gifts Blog Hop!  You should have arrived from Jearise .  If you are lost this is the beginning Alicia's blog.  As we approach the holiday season, I am sure we are all scrambling to find unique gift ideas. We hope as you hop along you are inspired by each bloggers ideas.

First, we would like to say a HUGE THANKS to our sponsor today.


Theresa is giving away a $20 Stampin' Up Gift Certificate to one lucky winner AND
take 10% off any order placed through her (not available on website) by December 31th. 
Email her at scrapsbygracie@gmail.com with your order. 

All you have to do to win this fabulous prize is comment on each of the blogs.
That's it! It really is easy.  
Of course, we would love it if you became a follower too. 

Comment buttons can be found at the bottom of the post (on most of the blogs).
Now on with the hop!

The Card A Day Challenge Team did some packs of cards that can be done very quickly and are always a great gift.

First we have Robbie who made these classic black & white cards
 with a matching box -
T



 Here is a cute gift for anyone who might be on your list at this time of year.  I created my card box using Basic Black card stock.  The designer series paper is It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack from last year.  The Banner Framelits were used to add some interest.  A large faceted button was threaded with Mint Macaron and Black baker’s twine and a bow was tied.  It was added to the banner with glue dots.

To make my cards I used Basic Black,  Tip Top Taupe, and Whisper White for the card bases.  I used the Go Wild Designer Series paper stack for the patterned paper.  I kept the design simple to make them appeal to everyone.  I used a variety of sentiments to add to the front of my card.  These were punched with punches I had or I just rounded the corners.  Some of the cards have a matching ribbon and some have some enamel dots added.  A cute set that would make a great gift!

Gracie made a great set with some soft colors-


I received a coloring card sentiment set for my birthday.  Absolutely love it!  Was the best thing to make a card set to give as a gift!  They are colored with Spectrum Noir pencils (they have very soft lead and work best with a Spectrum Noir pencil sharpener). ~ Gracie 


Now Denise makes a set of color-your-own cards-



I decided to make some cards for those who were into the adult coloring craze.  This way they could have cards to send and by coloring, give them their own touch before sending them on their way.  I just took plain white cards and stamped with Versafine Ink.  I did use some heat embossing powder on a couple of them to see if it would be easier for the person doing the coloring. I tried to choose images that would give them lots to color.  The stamps included Stampin' Up -Swallowtail; Unity - Midnight Kisses; Club Scrap - Stamping Star; and Unity - Pretty as a Peacock.  To make it even quicker, I just tied the cards and envelopes with a ribbon and added some markers tied up with the same ribbon. This was super quick and I thought they came out great. - Denise

Next up is Theresa 

If you get lost along the way, here is the entire lineup:
Card A Day Challenge blog ~ http://cardadaychallenge.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

  1. Great job ladies!!! Love those sets and the color yourself set is perfect for a crafty friend! Thanks to each of you for participating!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note cards are such a great last minute gift. You really hit the nail on the head! They are all beautiful, but I have to say the color your own note cards are simply inspired! I enjoyed hopping with all of you and look forward to continuing in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your team did an excellent job on these and I love the different ideas they had for each set. Thanks for sharing the talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is beautiful, everyone did a fabulous job!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to Robbie and Gracie for their projects, they were wonderful. I love how the team always comes up with great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! I love the coloring ones- great idea. Merry Christmas to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone's cards are so beautiful. I think cards make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job, ladies!!!! Love the idea to gift them coloring stuff, too. Happy Hopping with you, and MERRY CHRISTMAS (and... New Year, too!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ladies, awesome job as always.
    Thanks for participating!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Those are some great card sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy all the inspiring and gorgeous makes.

    ReplyDelete