Monday, December 19, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #45-2016

Anything goes today.

Denise has a Christmas Card that has a masculine touch.


I work as the treasurer for a construction company that only has a few nation-wide clients, so I make our cards to send to their construction departments.  I used a stamp from Unity called Old Traditions since it is one of my favorites.  I stamped the image with Versafine and then used a lettering stamp set from Martha Stewart to add our company name to the door.  This set has a few different sized of letters along with a grooved stamp block to add the letters just like an old fashioned type set.  It really comes in handy to personalize stamped images.  I then colored with Spectrum Noir markers and tore around the image.  Some light blue Distress Ink made the image complete.  I mounted that on a mat made with some plaid paper from a Christmas stack by The Paper Studio and put that on a kraft paper card.  I think it made a fun card and would be fun for a family name or other message on the door too. - Denise



1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love plaids and I love this image and your coloring...so I guess that was the long way around of saying I love this card! Merry Christmas to you and your very full at the moment household, Denise

    ReplyDelete