Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #44-2016

Here is the sketch for today - 

Tantalaya starts with a wonderful mix of patterns-


For this sketch challenge I used Couture Creations Vintage Rose Collection 6x6 pad. This was a fun and interesting sketch. After the sketch its self was put together I add the Nuvo Crystal Drops in pale gold. I added it to the pattern paper and to the stamped image as well....taking this card up a notch and yet it's still simple too. - Tantalaya

Gracie made another wonderful Christmas card.


I love card sketches (love page layouts too).  I started with a black card stock  base and used a Christmas paper pad to find 2 coordinating  colors.  I colored my poinsettia with my Spectrum Noir markers  - I actually used coral and red on the flowers.  I printed the sentiment on my computer. I colored the berries a very light yellow and added Wink of Stella. ~  Gracie  

Take the sketch and make it your own.- Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment