Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #46-2016

Card sketches are a great way to start your card and here is a nice one to try -


Sue combines some great Christmas patterns in her card -


I found the Retro Ornaments stamp set by Avery Elle at my local scrapbook store. I saw the images and it took me back to my childhood. I remember those ornaments that mom put on our tree. I stamped an ornament and coloured it in with Copics. I die cut the ornament with the circle for the focal point of the card. Instead of adding a second circle (mostly covered up), I die cut a scalloped circle to help frame the ornament. The printed paper are scraps that have been on my desk from other Christmas cards. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Ornaments Sentiment stamp set.- Sue 

What a great way to use some of those scraps and I also like the ornament stamp that Sue used.  Try making a card from this sketch using the scraps you have from your next project and see what happens.- Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment