Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Wow Wednesday 46-2018

Well, made it to "hump" day - all down hill from here! It's Sue and I'm the designer this week here at Card A Day Challenge.


The theme for November is “thankfulness” and the color scheme is muted shades and fall colors.  For WOW Wednesday, the challenge is to turn up the volume on a card.

I struggle the most with Wednesday cards. I'm just not a bling-y, sparkly type of crafter. I personally prefer the clean and simple look. However, for today's card, I started with Sunday’s card.  To turn up the volume, I added rhinestones to the centers of the flowers and using a Sakura silver glitter gelly roll pen, I added glitter stitching around the card.

Here's my finished card


Here's a close-up


Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. I am not a blingy person either, but those rhinestones in the center add a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete