Saturday, November 17, 2018

Scene it Saturday 46-2018

Well, it's Saturday, which means that it's my last day as designer here at Card A Day Challenge. Hope I've been able to inspire you this week.


The theme for November is “thankfulness” and the color scheme is muted shades and fall colors.   For Scene it Saturday, the theme is to create a scene card. 

Here's my card



I started by stamping the trees using Stampin’ Up’s Lovely As A Tree and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I punched a ¾” circle from a post-it note and used it as a mask for a moon. I added distress inks (old paper, spun sugar, shaded lilac, tumbled glass) applied with ink blending tools.  When I removed the mask, I added some squeezed lemonade distress ink for the moon. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Group Hugs stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by. See you next month.
sue


No comments:

Post a Comment