Saturday, November 3, 2018

Scene It Saturday 44-2018

It's Scene It Saturday!  My scene is kind of simple today!

Here is my card:





Today I chose a digital stamp from my digital files and I am not sure of the source.  I printed it from my computer and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.  I then fussy cut it.  I found the brown gingham paper in my scrap box ( I only save pieces 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 inches or larger or I would be overrun with paper lol).  I had some old Creative Memories paper ribbon in my Scraprack and added to the gingham.  I attached my image with pop dots.  The sentiment was also printed from my computer.  I added some more of the brown ribbon to the sentiment and added twine.  I added a yellow bow to the flowers.  Then I went back and added bling - brown rhinestones to the front panel and sentiment.  I used ayellow card stock to make an easel card base and attached the sentiment inside with foam tape so the front of the card would stand up.  See you next month!  ~  Gracie


1 comment: