Friday, November 16, 2018

Freestyle Friday 46-2018

Hi! I'm Sue and I'm the designer this week here at Card A Day Challenge.


The theme for November is “thankfulness” and the color scheme is muted shades and fall colors.  For Freestyle Friday, the challenge is to create whatever I want using either the technique or the color scheme for the month or both. I chose to focus on muted colors. 

Here's my card


I used Hero Arts Color Layering Grateful Leaves and distress inks (dried marigold, spun sugar, old paper, cracked pistachio) and Hero Arts soft vanilla inks. I like the somewhat splotchy look that the distress inks give. I think that it's more authentic as leaves seldom are one colour and one shade. The sentiment was stamped on a beige strip using Paper Smooches’ Chit Chat stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment