Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Card a Day Challenge for November - WOW Wednesday

Hi everyone

Welcome back to Card a Day Challenge for November! Today is WOW Wednesday, where we turn up the volume on a previous card. On Sunday of this week, I made a Sweet & Simple card for the challenge (see my blog for details), and today's card is a WOW'd version of that one. Here is my card:



For this card I am using the same adorable stamp set called Happy Hugs from Pinkfresh Studios. I colored my cuddly bears with my Copics in the same way I had done with Sunday's card (again, see my blog for a comparison), only this time I added a background sky behind the bears in a GORGEOUS blue ink from Catherine Pooler called Suede Shoes. Wow wow WOW is this color beautiful! I die cut my bears, popped them up on foam squares, and fit them back into the background sky. Popping the bears up on foam tape makes them look like they're in front of that night sky. I added a beautiful sentiment to finish my card.

See you tomorrow for more challenges! Are you playing along???

Colleen

3 comments:

  1. That sky is just beautiful behind them. Great color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky is awesome! Love that color! It just makes the bears pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Catherine Pooler ink in her new color Suede Shoes. It's an incredible shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete