Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sweet & Simple Sunday 46-2018

Greetings! Thanks for stopping by Card A Day Challenge. It's Sue and I'll be the designer this week. 

Here's my first card





The theme for November is “thankfulness” and the color scheme is muted shades and fall colors.  For Sweet and Simple Sunday, the challenge is to create a clean and simple card using this month’s theme and/or color scheme.  I started with Stampin’ Up’s Flower Shop and used the outline flower to stamp various scraps of patterned paper.  I was going to fussy cut the flowers when I recalled that I own Stampin’ Up’s Flower Shop Pansy punch. I arranged the flowers around the sentiment from Simon Says STAMP’s Flower Friend stamp set. I tried a white card base but it felt too stark, so I instead used a natural card base.

I have so much patterned paper that it's fun sometimes to use it with outline stamps. Do you ever use your patterned paper this way?

Thanks for stopping by
sue

2 comments:

  1. I love paper piecing or stamping on patterned paper. These flowers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very, very pretty! I love stamping on patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete