Friday, November 9, 2018

Freestyle Friday 45-2018

Friday means we can do anything within the theme and colors.


I have a few stamps from Unity Stamp Company that they call Cuttlebugs.  This is the squirrel one and I think they are adorable.  I stamped it on what I thought was watercolor paper, but after I started painting, I realized it wasn't.  I went with it anyway, but it did not take the colors or blend as nicely as I would have liked.  I fussy cut it after it was dry.  The background and paper for the sentiment came from Peebles Woodland Forest. The sentiment stamp was from a Close to My Heart set called Perfect Fit.  The cut that is mounted on is on a woodgrain cardstock from Altenew  I actually cut this for the box card from yesterday, but decided patterned paper would look better, so I didn't use this on that card, but didn't want to waste it.  I think it worked out pretty well anyway. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment