Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thursday in 3D 02-2018


Oh, my...  3D has soooo many possibilities!  I needed something to send to my sister.  She is not your everyday kind of birthday card person.  She is getting hot cocoa!  Still working with white, silver and blue today.







I started with white card stock and cut it to 4 1/2 inches by 11 inches and scored at 1 inch and 6 1/2 inches.  After scoring I adhered a packet of hot chocolate up to the top fold and used a hole punch to punch holes in the card stock and the sealed area of the packet and tied a bit of ribbon through the holes.  I used a Pink & Main stamp set "Need Coffee" and stamped the image with Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe Ink.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and mounted it on royal blue card stock. The front tucks under the flap on top.  ~ Gracie


No comments:

Post a Comment