Monday, January 15, 2018

Mistletoe Monday - 03-2018

Hi! It's Sue back with another card following this month's theme - Winter Birthday, while also following today's prompt - Christmas/Holiday cards.

I chose to focus on Jesus' birthday, which I celebrate each December 25th. Here's my card




I started with Paper Smooches' A Blessed Christmas stamp set, stamping it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added colour with Copics and fussy cut the image. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Peace on Earth stamp set, which used silver embossing powder and was heat set. I found some shimmery patterned paper which I chose as the background for my coloured image. To complete the card, I added a silver thread nest under the coloured image, which was popped up with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by. 
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment