Monday, January 8, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 02-2018


I love Christmas.  Did I say I love Christmas?  My tree is still up.  It will be up until my daughter tells me enough is enough (of course she puts hers up on November 1 and tries to come help me get mine up by then).  I love making Christmas cards!  Again the color scheme is white, silver and blue.




I love glitter and bling!!!  I started today's card with a stamped image (source unknown - it was sent to me in a swap).  I colored the image with three shades of brown Prismacolor pencils.  I used a blue Wink of Stella pen to color the snowflakes around the antlers.  I oval cut the image and oval cut a larger area on the blue glitter card stock.  I backed the glitter card stock with silver glimmer card stock and centered and adhered the image with pop dots.  The sentiment was also received in a swap.  I added silver enamel dots.  The panel was mounted on a white card stock base.  Start on your Christmas cards now!  In 52 weeks you will have plenty to send! ~ Gracie

1 comment: