Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Technique Tuesday - 03-2018

Hi! It's Sue again here with another card following this month's theme of Winter Birthdays and for today, also following today's technique prompt of using colored pencil on dark/kraft cardstock.

Here's my card



I started with a dark blue cardstock and used Unity Stamp's Snow Way stamp set. I chose the snowman with the hat and tie. I added the balloon from Technique Tuesday's Let's Party stamp set. I colored the image with Prismacolor colored pencils. For the sentiment, I used clear embossing powder and Sunny Studio's Heartfelt Wishes stamp set.

This card is a bit difficult to photograph. Here is a close-up of the cute snowman.



Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. How great that there is actually a sentiment set with a winter birthday greeting. Cute card and enjoy retirement.

    ReplyDelete